Family Friendly Donegal Hotel
The Inishowen Gateway Hotel offers the perfect place to get away with all the family in terms of Family Hotels in Donegal. We have everything you may need to ensure all of the family are entertained throughout your stay.
Family facilities here with us include:
- Leisure Centre with 20 metre deck level pool and kids pool
- Large, comfortable family rooms to cater for larger familys
- Interconnecting rooms available on request to allow more comfort
- Additional cots and camp beds available on request
- Buncrana Golf Course for Dad to perfect his swing, complimentary for residents (subject to availability)
- Kids menu in both our Peninsula Restaurant and Lough View Bar
- Access to Lisfannon Beach right next to the hotel for when the sun does shine
- Buncrana Town park only a short walk from hotel grounds
Due to restrictions with Covid 19 we have closed our Planet Active Kids Club until further notice.
Our Family Friendly Statement
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Donegal, we can't wait for your children to experience an amazing time with us with our child friendly pool and dining areas. Here in the Inishowen Gateway Hotel we provide family friendly facilities that allow for a fun and safe environment for children when staying with us, including family friendly time in the pool. These family friendly facilities are provided to ensure children have an amazing experience with us within a controlled environment with staff that are vetted and trained.
During your stay with us please remember that we also cater for other guests within the hotel and with this in mind we ask that you respect other guests. You can do this as a family by ensuring that when in public areas including the lobby, corridors, bar, restaurant etc, your children are supervised at all times. Children are expected to be accompanied by an adult at all times. Should our staff feel that children are not being supervised by an adult they will request that they return to their parents/guardians immediately. This is especially important after 10pm in the hotel corridors, when other guests may be trying to rest.
Children are asked to vacate the bar at 9pm (extended to 10pm during summer months). For more information please contact reception.
We understand that a family break is a memorable time for everyone and we want it to be the best experience it can be for you as a parent, but we also want this to be the case for all our guests and we hope we have your assistance in making this a reality.