Thank you for your interest in joining our Team.
Here at the Inishowen Gateway Hotel we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service to our guests and this is accommplished by recruiting only those with a passion for providing excellent customer service and willing to go the extra mile. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
We are looking for a trainee, part time Receptionist for our busy Front Office Reception. Includes shift work and weekend work.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Computer Literate, able to use word, answer telephone and direct enquiries
- Experience not essential as traning is provided but working knowledge of a hotel software such as protel is desirable
Chef De Partie
The successful candidate must be able to work in a high pressure & high turnover environment using their own initiative as part of the kitchen team. You must be able to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, weekends & public holidays; ensure that the food offered is always of the highest standard for the benefit of the customer & the establishment; have experience & knowledge of HACCAP procedures and have excellent culinary experience with a minimum of 2 years in a similar busy operation.
This is a full time position.
We at Inishowen Gateway Hotel are hiring for the following positions:-
· Food & Beverage staff
· Banqueting Staff
Experience a plus but not essential as full training will be provided.
- We are also recruiting for Bar Staff
- 2 years experience required
Food and Beverage supervisor
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Food and Beverage Supervisor will have assist management of Bar and Restaurant
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To train and develop all staff to the highest standards in the department
- To ensure the highest levels of guest care & service.
- To lead a team of food and beverage staff to ensure the management of this busy department at all times
- To ensure that bar and food service staff provide the highest standards of service in Restaurant during busy breakfast periods, evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- The ability to work under pressure, demonstrate strong organizational skills and possess high levels of attention to detail
- Experience in Fine Dining
- Excellent customer care skills and strong computer skills are essential.
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Job Type: Full-time
Your duties will include the management of staff rotas ensuring that shifts are covered and that staff are motivated and are offering exceptional customer service; cash handling and end of day checking; dealing with customer feedback and issues ensuring customer satisfaction at all times; management and ordering of stock. You will work closely with the Operations Manager to deliver an excellent service in a friendly family environment.
Skills and qualification requirements
You will have a good knowledge of all areas of the hotel and have excellent communications, customer care and complaint handling skills. You will also need a minimum of two years’ work experience in a similar role. Due to the nature of the business, this role will involve shifts and weekend work. .
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a mature and responsible person to provide great service to our guests. Experience (at least 2 years) and good references will be essential.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to ensure that the customer feels looked after and comfortable. You must possess good communications skills, experience in EPOS systems and a wide knowledge of drinks dispensing, cellar operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For all roles listed, please apply with Cover letter to email@example.com