Thank you for your interest in joining our Team.
Here at the Inishowen Gateway Hotel we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service to our guests and this is accomplished by recruiting only those with a passion for providing excellent customer service and willingness to go the extra mile.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Chefs of all Grades
The successful candidate must be able to:
· work in a high pressure & high turnover environment using their own initiative as part of the kitchen team
· You must be able to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, weekends & public holidays.
· Ensure that the food offered is always of the highest standard for the benefit of the customer & the establishment
· Have experience & knowledge of HACCAP procedures
· Have excellent culinary experience with a minimum of 2 years in a similar busy operation
· This is a full time position.
Full Time Receptionist
The successful candidate must:
· have excellent customer service skills
· have good computer skills
· be able to work a rota basis with shift work and weekend work required
· Full training will be provided
· Knowledge of hotel management software an advantage but not essential
An opportunity has arisen at the Inishowen Gateway Hotel for an experienced Night & Day Porter. This includes shifts and weekend work.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative and you must be able to work with others.
- You must possess excellent customer service skills and be able to interact with all department personnel.
- Relevant experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
- To ensure that all guests receive a warm, memorable and personalised welcome, setting the scene for their stay and ensure that guest needs are anticipated and that any requests are actioned.
- Be responsible for the security of the hotel and its guests overnight and abide by all health & safety legislation.
The Inishowen Gateway Hotel is recruiting a Kitchen Porter for an exciting opportunity within the hotel. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head /Sous Chef and will support the chef and kitchen team in maintaining hygiene & cleanliness levels in the kitchens.
The duties will include: -
- Maintaining a supply of clean ware / cooking ware & kitchen utensils at all times
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchens at all times.
- Work alongside the chef team to maintain HACCP standards.
- Previous experience working in a kitchen.
- Flexibility in working hours as role includes mornings/evenings & weekends.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
We at Inishowen Gateway Hotel are hiring for the following positions: -
- Food & Beverage staff
- Banqueting Staff
- Bar staff
- Part Time Leisure Centre attendant - need to have a valid RLSS National Pool Lifeguard award or equivilant
- All shifts work from a rota so weekends and evening work required
Experience is a plus but not essential as full training will be provided.
For all roles listed, please apply with a Cover letter to email@example.com