Thank you for your interest in joining our Team.
Here at the Inishowen Gateway Hotel we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service to our guests and this is accomplished by recruiting only those with a passion for providing excellent customer service and willingness to go the extra mile.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Chef De Partie
The successful candidate must be able to:
· work in a high pressure & high turnover environment using their own initiative as part of the kitchen team.
· You must be able to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, weekends & public holidays.
· Ensure that the food offered is always of the highest standard for the benefit of the customer & the establishment.
· Have experience & knowledge of HACCAP procedures.
· Have excellent culinary experience with a minimum of 2 years in a similar busy operation.
· This is a full time position.
- · To ensure that all guests receive a warm, memorable and personalised welcome, setting the scene for their stay
- · Ensure that guest needs are anticipated and that any requests are actioned.
- · Be responsible for the security of the hotel and its guests overnight and abide by all health & safety legislation.
Skills and qualifications:
- · You will have the ability to work on your own initative and be able to work with others.
- · You must possess excellent customer service skills and be able to interact with all department personnel.
- · Relevant experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
Full Time Experienced Receptionist
We are recruiting for an experienced full time Hotel Reception.
- Applicants must have at least 12-18 months experience as a Hotel Receptionist in a similar establishment.
- Reporting to the Front office Manager, the ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills with an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Applicants must be computer literate, ideally with a knowledge of Protel and Itouch packages and have experience in leading a reception team.
- Please note that the position includes shift and weekend work.
· We are also seeking a Trainee Receptionist. No experience required as full training will be provided but applicants must be computer literate and excellent customer service skills. Weekend and evening shift work required.
Food and Beverage supervisor
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Food and Beverage Supervisor will assist in the management of our Bar and Restaurant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To train and develop all staff to the highest standards in the department
- To ensure the highest levels of guest care & service.
- To lead a team of food and beverage staff to ensure the management of this busy department at all times
- To ensure that bar and food service staff provide the highest standards of service in the Restaurant during busy breakfast periods, evenings, and weekends
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- The ability to work under pressure, demonstrate strong organizational skills and possess high levels of attention to detail
- Experience in Fine Dining
- Excellent customer care skills and strong computer skills are essential.
- 3 - 4 years experience in a similar role is essential
- Job Type: Full-time
We at Inishowen Gateway Hotel are hiring for the following positions: -
- Food & Beverage staff
- Banqueting Staff
- Bar staff
- All shifts work from a rota so weekends and evening work required
Experience is a plus but not essential as full training will be provided.
For all roles listed, please apply with a Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org