Covid related update
It is great news that we can welcome all our guests back to us once again with no strict Covid related measures in place.
This includes no proof of immunity to be shown on arrival, for dining or using our facilities. Table service only has been removed as has social distancing rules and early bar closing times. This is a great relief to us here at the hotel and means we can return to a somewhat normal level of business.
Some restrictions may remain for staff to follow but we would like to reassure all our customers that we will continue to take measures to ensure your safely and level of comfort at all times.
For any customers looking to make a reservation with us please know that most of our packages and room rates do not require a deposit and can be cancelled at any time up to 24 hours prior to arrival without charge.
Those bookings that require a deposit are mostly for packages which include tickets which will be non refundable in the event of a cancellation by the customer. Please note that bookings made on other website may differ so please check their terms and conditions and to be sure, please book direct with us on our website or by phone on 07493 61144.
Our staff have completed the Failte Ireland Covid Safety Charter to ensure your safety at all times.
We would like our guests and non-residents to be aware of changes to our services and operations prior to arrival to avoid any surprises and any potential requests made of them during their stay.
We have followed the government guidelines on the changes we have made and have adhered to guidelines set out by Failte Ireland. Please note that there have been many more changes made behind the scenes that you will not be aware of, what is listed here is only the information we feel guests would need to know.
Certain Hotel facilities are currently closed to the public including Seagrass Spa with a reopen date scheduled for Autumn 2022.
Please note Planet Active Kids Club will not be reopen in the future.
Most important of all, enjoy your stay while playing your part in helping people keep safe.
Health & Safety
- We are providing our staff with the necessary PPE and will adhere to government guidelines on its use. Currently guests and staff do not have to wear masks when in our hotel but please be aware some staff may choose to wear a mask for their own comfort and reassurance.
- Training of staff will be ongoing as guidelines change/ are amended in line with the lockdown being lifted.
- Children are not permitted to be in the hotel without parental supervision at all times. Any children found unsupervised will be returned to their parents and we ask for parents cooperation on this issue. This includes hotel public areas, bedroom corridors and dining areas.
- During busy periods it is important to note that children cannot play in the corridors or stairwells. An adult must be present at all times and noise must be kept to a reasonable level as to not disturb other patrons of the hotel.
Changes to Procedures and Services
- Check out time is 11am and check in time is 4pm.
- The Spa is still closed until Autumn 2022
- Planet Active Kids Club will not reopen in 2022
- Prior to arrival guests will be pre booked for dinner and breakfast. This is to ensure that guests are prioritised with service in the hotel for drinks service. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee requests for seaview or window seats.
- Please note that even with pre booking there may be a delay to be seated for breakfast and dinner. We try and keep this to a minimum wait but it cannot always be avoided. We ask you to arrive on time for your allocated booking time to avoid a knock on effect to bookings after you.
Covid 19 related Procedures
- If you are showing symptons of Covid 19 as outlined by the HSE to include high temperature, cough and or shortness of breath, then you are asked not to come into the hotel. This is expected of hotel guests and non - residents.
- If you have recently travelled from abroad then please follow the government guidelines.
- If, during your stay with us, you show any symptons of Covid 19 then you are asked to immediately self isolate in your room and contact reception on your phone. Do not go into any public areas or approach reception in person. Our designated Covid lead staff member will guide you through our emergency response protocol.
The above changes have been introduced for the health and safety of our guests. As we adjust to this new normal, your comfort throughout your stay is still also our priority.
Many thanks for reading our guidelines and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel very soon.