Make a Break for it to Donegal
Donegal has it all! If you are planning your holiday in Donegal this year then base yourself in Buncrana and have access to the fantastic array of activities Donegal has to offer.
Our Donegal Hotel is located only a short drive from Derry and Letterkenny with the Inishowen Peninsula offering an amazing selection of water sports, walking routes, cultural attractions and a rich heritage to learn about while taking in the stunning scenary including the most beautiful sunsets to behold.
Make a Break for it and holiday in Donegal this year, this is the place lifelong memories are created.
Here are some suggestions to include in your plans:
- Take in a session at the Waterpark in Moville. Tickets available here:
- Kayak around the underground caves in Fort Dunree. Donegal Kayaking trips available to book in advance.
- Visit the Miltary Musemn at Fort Dunree and discover the many beaches and walking routes surrounding it. Cafe available at the Fort entrance
- Experience a cultural tour with Doagh Famine Village, take a day trip and discover how Inishowen survived through the Famine years to the present day
- Discover the amazing beaches and download the Inishowen Beach Trail Guide so plan your visits. The Sunsets are spectacular.
- Visit the rescue Bears and Wolves at Wild Ireland. Prebook your tickets for the day your prefer as demand is high.
- Discover our Inishowen Heritage Trail by downloading the guide here.
- Take in the stunning scenary and wide open spaces with our Walking Trail Guide for Inishowen.
For Christmas 2020 we have designed the perfect Christmas in Inishowen Family Break which you can view here. Although we are unable to run our usual Christmas Event this year we have researched alternative family friendly events near to us, all outdoors, which you can review here - Christmas Family Events in Donegal 2020.