Welcome back to all our valued Members
The Leisure centre team are delighted to welcome you back and would like to thank you for your patience during this strange and unprecedented time.
We are pleased to announce the opening of our Leisure facilities. Things will be a little different when you return but rest assured these new procedures have been put in place to ensure the highest standards of health and safety so you can enjoy your workout or swim.
Please read the below carefully. We need to ensure we operate strictly in adherence to public health guidance and we will implement that guidance with your co-operation.
Book a time slot
A time slot must be pre-booked in advance for the gym or swimming pool using our online booking system.
This may change in the coming weeks in line with Government regulations.
1. Firstly, to register on the leisure centre booking system, Click Here ( This will register you onto the gym booking system only.)
2. To add the pool booking system, Click Here
3. You can then book your slots for the gym or pool (please be careful to book for the correct facility).
4. Please use this system to delete your booking if you are unable to make your booking.
5. A slot can be made for the gym or the pool separately and the slots are 1hr in length. (gym bookings are on the hour, pool booking on the ½ hour)
- Don’t enter if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 – please isolate at home until it is safe to return
- Ensure you sanitise your hands at the sanitiser station provided
- Social distancing will be outlined
- Check-in at reception to confirm your booking
- We have installed new hygiene screens at our reception desks
- Our staff may be wearing PPE to protect both members and staff where social distancing measures cannot be adhered to
- Please observe and follow signage
- Some of our services will be running at a reduced capacity and some may be temporarily unavailable
- Please be patient with our staff, while they too are adjusting to these new measures
Using the gym
- Please come gym-ready and leave immediately after your workout
- Changing facilities will be available but members are encouraged not to use them if possible.
- If you do need to use the changing room, you must inform staff on entering the premises.
- Water fountains will not be available
- Paper towel will be provided for sanitising equipment before and after use.
- Play your part and wipe down equipment before & after personal use. This includes free weights, machines.
- Our disinfectant will be available for members to use.
- Please bring your own mat.
- Social distancing will be implemented in the gym
- Avoid going to or touching areas or equipment you do not need to
- Use hand sanitiser dispensers regularly and wash hands regularly where possible
Using the pool
- Maximum capacities will be in place during each time slot for social distancing
- If possible, come pool-ready and only use changing facilities after your swim
- Adhere to your allocated time slot (failure to do so will result in entry being refused)
- Showers will be available, but it is preferred if swimmers just rinse, change and go
- Our Jacuzzi will remain closed for now
All memberships will resume on 14th June. Memberships will be extended to cover the closure period.
The onus is on individual members to contact us here in the Leisure Centre if they do not wish to reactivate their memberships from this date.
We will be operation a booking system to use the facilities and walk in will not be permitted. Please contact us with any issues on: 0749363565 or emailing us On firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct debit members please call to discuss your next payment date.